Saturday, July 5, 2008

A little bit about the cheetah

A few facts about me.

I discovered the fandom in the late '90s, just as I was entering college. I have been active in it the last few years. I can't really draw, so I'm trying to start writing, most of my work involving my fursona, Mr. Thompson.

Mr. Thompson, by the way, is not my real name, but rather, a fictitious one. The full name for my fursona is Chester 'The Cheetah' Thompson. He stands about 5'2", digitigrade, and can sometimes be seen sporting a camera of some sort. But, as of late, I lost my camera, which means, you'll see me/him without it for a while.

Also, I have a page on Deviant Art, http://cheetahthompson.deviantart.com/. I haven't uploaded anything there, and have so far used it only for faving a few mature shots. I promise, however, to start uploading things there.

Finally, I hope to be able to attend Midwest Fur Fest this November. Don't worry, it'll be easy to spot me. I'll probably be wearing a few con shirts that an acquaintance of mine has. Specifically, of Califur.

Until later, peace.

-Mr. Thompson

No comments: